ChemStream's succesful exhibition stand
Last year ChemStream developed its first modular stand with the help of experienced stand designer Ronald Marien, stand builder White House Design and graphic designer Peter Boodts. The creative process required a lot of brainstorming and iterations and we are very proud of the result.
It even led us to the nomination for winning the World Exhibition Stand Awards, appearing in the list of finalists!
The 3 main goals of the stand were as follows:
1) to stand out from the other stands/a stand with Stopping Power
2) to raise questions about our business activities and attract the right target customers
3) to create a unique and striking corporate image for Chemstream and have a modular structure, which is easy to re-use at next trade fairs
- We chose for a warm look, opted for natural materials in wood and for sufficient spotlights to make the stand more attractive.
- We divided our stand in 2 zones: the 'exhibition corner' and the 'one-to-one communication area', but also made sure that a central eye catcher immediately grabbed the attention of the visitor and explained what we actually do (ex. making inks for the future).
- In the 'exhibition corner' we chose to make several cabinets where each cabinet represents an expertise that ChemStream is good at. For filling the cabinets we made sure that people's interest could be aroused through humour, exaggeration, beauty, movement, colour, light, etc. so by triggering people's senses and emotions.
- For the 'sitting area' we chose to make a more quiet, yet not exclusive, lounge environment in order to invite and welcome passengers to have a seat.
More information about our nominated stand at INPRINT 2019 can be obtained via the following link.
We finally want to thank Ronald Marien, Stijn Vandenberghe (White House Design) and Peter Boodts for their excellent translation and elaboration of our message.